Over the last eight years, since the initial importation of Alpacas into the UK, there has been a steady increase in the total number of these remarkable animals, especially in the south west of England.
Following popular demand and working with a local Mole Valley Farmers member and farmer, Mr Ian Waldron of Langaton Alpacas, we are pleased to announce the launch of two new feeds for alpacas.
These feeds have been designed to complement grazing and also winter forages. They contain cereals for high energy.
- Contain sugar beet for quality fibre and palatability
- Fully mineralised to balance forages
- High levels of vitamins and trace elements for health and fertility
- Available delivered direct to farm in minimum 1 tonne lots
- Packed in 25kg plastic bags
- Ex branch collections available by prior arrangement
Alpaca Winter Pellets
Alpaca Winter Pellets are high quality 18% protein feed specifically formulated for winter feeding.
Alpaca Grazer Pellets
Alpaca Grazer Pellets are a high quality 16% protein designed for feeding at grass.
For more details please contact our nutritional advice line on 01278 444829.