Mole Valley Farmers Customer Information
Our stores are open and we are here to support the agricultural and rural community. The safety of our staff and customers is our priority and as such we have introduced a number of measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
Our priority will always be the safety and welfare of our employees and we continue to implement measures that we believe further enhance employee safety. This is an incredibly challenging time for all employees and their families and we recognise the stress and pressure each and every one of them is facing. We are in unprecedented times and as a business we will continue to be vigilant and agile in our response and approach. We would like to thank every one of our employees for continuing to support our customers, the business and the wider agricultural industry. They are doing a phenomenal job in continuing to pull together as teams and support each other.
We rely on working with our customers to ensure the protection of them and our staff during this difficult time and we respectfully request that they work with us in store and on the phone to support our key workers and be kind.
Call & Collect
We now offer a Call and Collect Service at our retail stores and yards. Call our Customer Services team on 01769 576415 to place your order and collect from the designated collection point at your local store. Please be aware we are experiencing high levels of demand and you should allow at least one working day for your order to be prepared. As soon as your order is ready, you will receive a call from your local store to arrange payment and to provide further instructions regarding collection.
Please note the following:
- Ensure you have a suitable vehicle to collect your goods, we will only allow one collection visit per transaction to minimise queuing
- Whilst we are working hard to provide an efficient service, at busy times it may not be possible to pick up your order immediately on arrival at store. You may experience a short wait. Please be patient and dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Please note that our website based click and collect service is temporarily suspended so we can concentrate on the call and collect option.
In line with Government requirements, we have introduced the following protocols across all retail sites to ensure we are protecting our employees and customers:
- At certain times we may restrict numbers of customers able to enter stores at any one time and are advising customers of this at the store entrance.
- We are using gates and barriers to reduce the customer proximity to our tills and counters where applicable
- We are visually highlighting social distancing guidelines where customers are waiting to enter our stores and at tills
- We have introduced perspex screen till dividers in all our stores
- We have closed tills that do not meet social distancing requirements
- Our suppliers have been contacted to advise of our steps in implementing social distancing rules for their delivery drivers
- Outside customer collection points have been introduced along with social distancing measures
- Maintaining social distancing is key and therefore where possible to protect staff and customers, self-loading of products is to take place in our yards and feedstores
Sanitisation and Cleaning
- Tills, keyboards, card machines, trolleys, baskets, till stations and work surfaces are cleaned on a regular basis
- Card machine pin pads are sanitised after every use
Our staff are working extremely hard in challenging circumstances. Please be respectful to them and other customers in our stores.
- Customer changing rooms are closed
- Agricultural fertilizer has been temporarily suspended from sale to non-account holders
- Some of our products are now available for self-loading and the range of products that this applies to is under constant review
COVID-19 Risk Assessment
In accordance with Government Guidelines the business has undertaken a COVID-19 Risk Assessment. To view the assessment please click here
How to reach us
During this time there are several ways that you can you reach our business to place an order or receive Customer Service support. We are experiencing an unprecedented amount of calls at this time and your patience is very much appreciated.
- Telephone our dedicated Customer Services line on 01769 576415 where a member of the team will be able to help.
Open from 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Telephone our website enquiries and online ordering team on 01769 576419 where a member of the team will be able to take your order.
Open from 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Telephone your local store, pay over the telephone, and staff can arrange for your order to be placed in a confinement area for collection. Our stores are currently experiencing a high level of demand, so your patience and understanding is appreciated. Find your local store here.
- Email your order to email@example.com
- Orders can be placed at www.moleonline.com
Mole Valley Plus
- To order fuel, ear tags, concrete, aggregates and special agricultural products please call the Mole Valley Plus order line 01769 576201. Open from 8.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office and General Enquiries
- Mole Valley Farmers, Exmoor House, Lime Way, Pathfields Business Park, South Molton, Devon EX36 3LH.
Phone: 01769 573431.
- Account Enquiries:
Phone: 01769 576266
- Feed enquiries
Phone: 01278 444829
- Fertilizer Helpline
Phone: 01769 576405