For more information about silage additives please contact Graham Ragg, Arable and Fertiliser Sales Manager, on 01840 213620,
07798 583667 or Rob Connell, Seeds Product Manager, on 01769 576232 or email email@example.com.
Ecosyl 100 Grass Silage Additive
Dairy, Beef or Sheep - the choice of additive is simple
One for all
Ecosyl Products Ltd research teams have focussed their recent efforts on product formulation with the aim of making Ecosyl more versatile for the user whilst maintaining all the performance benefits. They have made several key innovative breakthroughs resulting gin new Ecosyl 100 – the one to choose.
- Available for liquid of dry application in bigger 100 tonne packs – less mixing and packaging.
- Can be applied with any applicator or harvester – more versatile.
- Recommended for conventional or organic use – suits all systems.
- Two year shelf life in a cool, dry place – the ultimate in quality.
- Suitable for all clamped grass silage – one product for all conditions.
Versatile liquid application
- Apply with any standard or ULV applicator
- Apply at anything from 20ml to 2 litres/tonne forage. Dilute one bottle:
- To two litres for ULV application at 20 ml/t
- To 100 litres for application at 1 litre/t
- To 200 litres for application at 2 litres/t
- Once diluted the tank mix is stable for two days at ambient temperature.
Time saving dry application
The lower 200g/t application rate gives excellent coverage with less stops to fill hoppers.
One for proof
The world’s most proven inoculant – in 200+ fermentation trials, 19 independent beef trials and 15 independent dairy trials.
Ecosyl is exported to over 20 countries worldwide. Ecosyl Products Ltd was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2007 for sales of it silage inoculants.